Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

My Signature Look (BLACKOUT)

This look will always be my favourite look. I wear this look very often and this is why I called this my signature look. It never gets old to me. Whenever I wear it and wherever I go with it, I always get compliments whether it was from a male or female. They will always tell me how I have really nice eyes and that they can't stop looking at it. It is the first thing they ever notice. Personally, I believe that eyes are very important features -- you want your pretty eyes to stand out; you are in a different world when you look at them. This look isn't hard to achieve at all. Very simple. It only consist of the colour black and a little bit of white. I just wanted to share with you my secret on how to really achieve this gorgeous dramatic smokey eye look that I love. It is very flattering! Have fun wearing it and goodluck! :)

Products Used:
eyes:
- motives eye base
- l'oreal telescopic waterproof black liquid liner
- motives luxtrafy mascara
- mac shroom, carbon, mylar eyeshadows
- motives pearl, onyx eyeshadows
- motives white pencil eyeliner
- motives automatic black pencil crayon
- nyx jumbo milk pencil
- anna sui long lash, volumized mascara
lips:
- mac viva glam lady gaga
blush:
- sephora limited edition palette soft pink blush