Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Romantic Valentine's Day Look





As you may all know already, I love smokey eyes. This Romantic Valentine's Day look that I created is very soft yet a little bit smokey which is perfect to wear out for both day and evening. The colour that I used for this look is simply just white, pink, and purple. I included a picture of the Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette that I used and I circled the colours in red to make it easier for you guys. I also attached my tutorial below on how to achieve this look! Enjoy and have fun wearing it :).
P.S. I used motives white pencil eyeliner to line my waterline.






Products Used:
eyes:
- motives eye base
- l'oreal telescopic waterproof black liquid liner
- mac shroom, mylar, carbon eyeshadow
- motives luxtrafy mascara
- motives pearl eyeshadow
- coastal scents 88 shimmer palette
- nyx milk jumbo pencil
- motives white pencil liner
lashes:
- e.l.f. dramatic false lashes
blush:
- coastal scents contour/blush palette (darkest pink/plum colour)
lips:
- lise watier bois de rose 70451 lip liner
- lise watier neutre lipstick
- lise watier la base