Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Less Than 5 Minutes School Look


This is a requested look from a subscriber. When I think of school, I feel lazy and tired automatically and would never want to get out off bed to get ready for school. Maybe because I always tend to sleep late and wake up early...not a great idea at all ><" lmao. Anyway, so I created this tutorial that is quick, natural, fresh, effortless to achieve and it only takes less than 5 minutes..isn't that awesome?! You get to sleep in more!! :) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this look and my tutorial that I posted below.

Products Used:
eyes:
- motives eye base
- l'oreal telescopic liquid eyeliner
- motives luxtrafy mascara (light coat)
- anna sui long lash & volumized mascara
- covergirl candlelit dreams palette
- mac shroom for base
- mac mylar for highlight
- cargo white eyelighter
blush:
- cargo rome blush
lips:
- mac angel
- anna sui 301 lipgloss