Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Contest!!

It is the time of the year again! I am getting oldddddd :( *whompp! So I have decided to host a contest for you guys just to show appreciation of how much you guys mean to me. I recently got partnership with YouTube and I am extremely happy for that. Thank you for all your support and love. Your energy towards me motivates me more and more each day to improve myself on everything I do. Thank you all for that! I love you <3! Anyway, enough of my gibberish..I am sure you are all wondering what this contest is all about! So here are the details..  

HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
  1. must subscribe to current channel (LMTbeauty)
  2. must subscribe to second channel (LMTbeautyTV)
  3. must follow my beauty blog
  4. must comment below this video on youtube
  5. must be a video response to this video on youtube
  6. must be 18+, otherwise parents must email me with permission to my email address which is LMTbeauty@gmail.com
REQUIREMENTS:
  1. less than 10 minutes tutorial
  2. easy to follow step by step
  3. must compliment the dress i will be wearing
  4. due date Feb 28th, 2011
So..I think this is about it for the contest. Very easy and fun! Any other questions, please feel free to ask. Good luck with this because whoever create the look that I like the most and would wear for my birthday and most importantly..followed all my instructions will be the winner!! :)