Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bronze Eyes Pin-up Look

This bronze eyes pin-up look is definitely glamorous and absolutely easy to achieve! Very stunning and fun at the same time :). This was a requested look from a few of my subscribers and I finally got it done. I hope you guys will enjoy the tutorial that I have attached below and have fun wearing this. It is great for parties or special night outs! Lip colour can always be change..red was just one option and I only used it because I believe red compliment bronze look most! Good luck! :)

Products Used:
Eyes:
- motives eye base
- l'oreal telescopic liquid eyeliner
- motives luxtrafy mascara
- sephora eyeshadow palette
- motives pearl eyeshadow
- anna sui long lash & volume mascara
False lashes:
- Ardell fashion lashes 120
Blush:
- sephora palette orange peach colour
Lips:
- MAC brick lip pencil
- clarins 704