Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Soft Smokey Eyes

I created this look because I wanted to make use of the Lancome eyeshadow palette that I got for my gift with purchase. The shades from this palette comes out quite sheer which I really like because it is a dramatic look yet it is soft. It is great to wear if you are not comfortable with wearing dark eyeshadow. Those of you who would love this to be more pigmented, you can always wear a cream shadow underneath first and that way..for sure the shadows will come out very pigmented and will last for the whole entire day without a problem. Moreover, I have attached a tutorial to show you guys how I achieved this look. Hope you enjoy it!

Products Used:
Eyes:
- motives eye base
- l'oreal telescopic waterproof black eyeliner
- motives luxtrafy mascara
- anna sui long lash & volume mascara
- mac shroom, mylar, carbon shadows
- lancome palette
- anna sui waterproof black eye pencil crayon
- nyx jumbo milk pencil
Eyebrows:
- mac brun shadow
- rimmel brown eyebrow pencil
False Lashes:
- ardel fashion lashes 105
Blush:
- anna sui double colour 01
Lips:
- lancome love it cream lipstick